Posts for tag: bonding
Dark stains, gaps, overlapping teeth, chips...they all might make you hesitant to smile or laugh. What can you do to rejuvenate your teeth? Just ask Dr. Joseph DuRoss, your Long Beach, CA cosmetic dentist. He can show you the ways to transform those flaws into a fabulous smile!
Your best smile
Achieving this will be a collaborative effort between you and your dentist. When you come to our Long Beach for a cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. DuRoss, you'll discuss issues such as:
- Tooth alignment
- Dental stains
- Acquired defects such as cracks
- Odd tooth shape and size
- Obvious metal fillings
- Missing teeth
Then, depending on your preferences, health needs, budget, and other factors, you and Dr. DuRoss will agree upon a treatment plan. You may execute it all at once or progressively with one service at a time. It's up to you!
What Dr. DuRoss offers
- Composite resin bonding: Termed "an additive process" by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, this treatment adds tooth-colored resin to small flaws such as narrow gaps and small chips. Durable and seamless, composite resin lasts for years and is an economical alternative to more expensive treatments such as crowns and veneers.
- Orthodontics: A well-aligned smile is both healthy and attractive.
- Dental implants: These artificial teeth fill smile gaps, improve jaw bone density and mimic natural oral function. Patients report that their implants look and act like real teeth.
- White fillings and crowns: These restorations shore up decayed or damaged teeth with composite resin (fillings) or realistic porcelain, extending the life and usefulness of selected teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: These thin tooth-shaped laminates cover the front of teeth that are marred by large chips, deep stains, or other obvious flaws. Realistic and durable, porcelain veneers are a permanent tooth enhancement that will illuminate your smile.
Are you ready for a change?
Investigate what cosmetic dentistry can do for you! Call Dr. Joseph DuRoss's Long Beach, CA office today for an individualized consultation: (562) 424-8537.