Long Beach, CA Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Long Beach, CA Dentist
Joseph DuRoss, DDS
3903 N virginia Rd(562) 424-8537
Long Beach, CA 90807
AppointmentsWe know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Long Beach, CA so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and BillingWe accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Joseph DuRoss, D.D.S. does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
- CareCredit or Citibank Health
- Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover
Financing OptionsCareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
Facilities and Equipment
- Dexis Digital X-ray – 80% less radiation and easier to view
- Intraoral camera – lets patient see what we see
- KaVo Airabrasion – can at times be used in place of drill
- Diagnodent Cavity Detector – uses laser light to detect small cavities
- Soft Tissue Laser – used to painlessly remove gum tissue and heal cold and canker sores
- Nitrous Oxide – a gas mixed with oxygen to relax patient
- ViziLite Cancer detection system
- X-Rite Shade System – Matches tooth shade to porcelain in crown or veneer.